Paige Brunton Limited is responsible for collecting, processing, storing, and safe-keeping personal and other information as part of providing a service and carrying out our regular business activities.
We manage personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations.
Any questions regarding our processing of personal data should be directed to us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.SCOPE
Our Privacy Statement governs any kind of processing where we are acting as a Data Controller or co-controller (including collection, use, transfer, storage, and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons. This Privacy Statement applies to our processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, from persons located anywhere in the world.
We are guided by the following principles when processing data:
- We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it;
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimise the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required;
- We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as contacting you with a weekly newsletter or to provide you with an update in respect to our programmes and services;
- We will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and we will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
- Except otherwise stated, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
The information we may collect about you could include, but is not limited to:
- Personal details
- Lifestyle and social circumstances
- Financial and business details
If we obtain special category data from you we will always get your consent first. We will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting special category data for and how we are going to use it.
We will collect information from you when:
- You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list
- You download an opt-in
- You join one of our courses
- You contact us for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email
- You post on our social media channels, website, or blog
- You work with us in a commercial capacity
We may use the information collected to:
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND STORAGE
- Allow you to purchase one of our courses and / or services
- Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Ensure that content from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- Allow you to participate in the service you have chosen to do so
- Notify you about changes to our service
Payments for purchases made by our site are handled, either directly through Teachable or through Honeybook honeybook.com/terms/privacy
We do not collect or store payment information.
We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties.LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- You have consented
- For the performance of a contract
- For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
- To protect vital interests of yours or another person
- It is in the public interest
- It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
We collect data for the purposes set out above. Data is managed to ensure that it is either erased from our system when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, retained for legal reasons, or minimised and retained.LINKS FROM OUR SITE
We will make it as easy as we can for you to opt out of unwanted processing, providing it does not restrict our ability to provide you with the primary service you have requested.
Please note if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails and / or newsletters that you have signed up for, you can do so by contacting us via email at: email@example.com or clicking onto the unsubscribe link on the marketing email and / or newsletter that was sent to you. It may take 48 hours for this to become effective.CHANGES TO OUR POLICY & FUTURE PROCESSING
We do not intend to process your personal information except for the reasons stated within this Privacy Statement. However, we do continually review our privacy practices and if we do change our processes this Privacy Statement will be amended and placed on our website at paigebrunton.com/privacy.
If you are concerned about how we are collecting, using and/or sharing your personal information, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.This Privacy Statement was published on 1st January 2022.