How to set up booking consult calls with Squarespace & Acuity
So you're looking to add an option for site visitors to schedule a booking consultation call with you?!
Fabulous idea. I can tell you from experience that offering these calls makes a big time difference to how many clients you're able to land. So first, job well-done on even taking the time to set this up.
The good news is that if you're using Squarespace, you will get a free Acuity plan and the two systems work together as well as peanut butter and apples do. (A.K.A. darnnnn well!)
(If you haven't tried peanut butter on apples, please first reevaluate your snack choices and then go test it. It's a life changer.)
Okay, so Squarespace and Acuity basically have an integration meaning the two systems work together super easily and well, making this process setup for you super duper simple!
Take a watch of the tutorial video below and you'll have those booking consultation calls rolling in, in no time!
You'll also love ...
- Behind-the-scenes look: copy layout strategy for my 3 most visited pages
- Squarespace hack: How to build rotating reviews/testimonials blocks
- The one thing you need on every page of your website to increase conversions
- 6 Squarespace block hacks to save business hours every week
- A beginners guide to Squarespace index pages